Design with Data
Remote UX Design Workshops with Therese Fessenden of NN/g
Therese Fessenden is a User Experience Specialist with Nielsen Norman Group, host of the NN/g UX Podcast, and manager of the Online Seminar program. In this episode:
- Avoiding Zoom Fatigue and why Van Halen is the best rock band
- How to handle the biggest challenges of a remote workshop
- The single most important piece of advice for preparing for a remote workshop
- Determining remote group size and when to use breakout sessions
- Proving to your boss that design workshops are worth doing
Favorite stop to get your design fix is...
Be the first to know when we release new interviews.
"So many companies are still struggling to bridge the gap between their design and development teams. The gap is almost always a communication gap, and it's fixable."