"Innovation doesn’t need to be disruptive to be effective."
In this episode, Carie shares lessons learned on her journey from Industrial Designer to Global Director of Innovation at Coca-Cola, and why she named her company “Your Ideas Are Terrible”.
• How an industrial designer ended up in a senior innovation role.
• What happens when you hire 10 teams of 2 to discover innovation opportunities.
• What’s stopping entrepreneurial leaders from acting on new ideas inside of companies.
• Ways to avoid the hidden side effects of scaling innovation efforts too quickly.
• Why innovation doesn’t need to be disruptive to be effective.