Partner, Your Ideas are Terrible
In this episode, Carie shares lessons learned on her journey from Industrial Designer to Global Director of Innovation at Coca-Cola, and why she named her company “Your Ideas Are Terrible”.
• How an industrial designer ended up in a senior innovation role.
• What happens when you hire 10 teams of 2 to discover innovation opportunities.
• What’s stopping entrepreneurial leaders from acting on new ideas inside of companies.
• Ways to avoid the hidden side effects of scaling innovation efforts too quickly.
• Why innovation doesn’t need to be disruptive to be effective.
Other Fantastic Interviews
Radhika DuttProduct Leader, Radical Product Thinking
Fabricio TeixeiraWork & Co, UX Collective
Brittni BoweringSPRINT Facilitator, Happy Hour: Career Talk, AJ&Smart
Jake KnappSprint, GV, Microsoft
John ZeratskySPRINT, Make Time
Jeff GothelfLean UX Author
Tobias van SchneiderSemplice, Spotify
Daniel BurkaResolve to Save Lives, GV
Carie DavisYour Ideas are Terrible, Coca-Cola