Partner, Your Ideas are Terrible
In this episode, Carie shares lessons learned on her journey from Industrial Designer to Global Director of Innovation at Coca-Cola, and why she named her company “Your Ideas Are Terrible”.
• How an industrial designer ended up in a senior innovation role.
• What happens when you hire 10 teams of 2 to discover innovation opportunities.
• What’s stopping entrepreneurial leaders from acting on new ideas inside of companies.
• Ways to avoid the hidden side effects of scaling innovation efforts too quickly.
• Why innovation doesn’t need to be disruptive to be effective.
Other Fantastic Interviews
Sean AmmiratiDirector, Corporate Startup Lab at Carnegie Mellon
Fabricio TeixeiraWork & Co, UX Collective
Brittni BoweringSPRINT Facilitator, Happy Hour: Career Talk, AJ&Smart
Jake KnappSprint, GV, Microsoft
Radhika DuttRadical Product Thinking
John ZeratskySPRINT, Make Time
Tobias van SchneiderSemplice, Spotify
Jeff GothelfLean UX Author
Daniel BurkaResolve to Save Lives, GV
Carie DavisYour Ideas are Terrible, Coca-Cola