Partner, Your Ideas are Terrible
In this episode, Carie shares lessons learned on her journey from Industrial Designer to Global Director of Innovation at Coca-Cola, and why she named her company “Your Ideas Are Terrible”.
• How an industrial designer ended up in a senior innovation role.
• What happens when you hire 10 teams of 2 to discover innovation opportunities.
• What’s stopping entrepreneurial leaders from acting on new ideas inside of companies.
• Ways to avoid the hidden side effects of scaling innovation efforts too quickly.
• Why innovation doesn’t need to be disruptive to be effective.
Helen Robb NN/g, Microsoft
Therese Fessenden NN/g, Microsoft
Brittni BoweringSPRINT Facilitator, AJ&Smart
Fabricio TeixeiraWork & Co, UX Collective
Jake KnappSprint, GV, Microsoft
Radhika DuttRadical Product Thinking
John ZeratskySPRINT, Make Time
Tobias van SchneiderSemplice, Spotify
Jeff GothelfLean UX Author
Taylor PalmerUX Tools, Neighbor
Daniel BurkaResolve to Save Lives, GV
Sean AmmiratiDirector, Corporate Startup Lab at Carnegie Mellon
Aaron LerchWhy designers and developers need to invest in being equal partners
Alex BillingsleyHow to get designers and developers on the same page