In this episode, Simon shares sage advice on how to drive innovation through design from his tenure as Design Director at IDEO.
• The most likely factor blocking your organization from innovating.
• The coming impact of data science in human centered design.
• Sage advice for any designer at the beginning of their career.
• The hidden impact of design on business growth.
• How design work inside of established companies is evolving.
• Get Simon's book: Understanding Industrial Design: Principles for UX and Interaction Design.
Brian PoppeMutual of Omaha
Dustin ZieglerElevance Health
Dr. Joshua Vest, PhD, MPHIndiana University
Helen RobbH&R Block
Therese Fessenden NN/g, Microsoft
Brittni BoweringSPRINT Facilitator, AJ&Smart
Fabricio TeixeiraWork & Co, UX Collective
Jake KnappSprint, GV, Microsoft
Radhika DuttRadical Product Thinking
John ZeratskySPRINT, Make Time
Tobias van SchneiderSemplice, Spotify
Jeff GothelfLean UX Author
Taylor PalmerUX Tools, Neighbor
Daniel BurkaResolve to Save Lives, GV
Carie DavisYour Ideas are Terrible, Coca-Cola
Sean AmmiratiDirector, Corporate Startup Lab at Carnegie Mellon
Aaron LerchWhy designers and developers need to invest in being equal partners
Alex BillingsleyHow to get designers and developers on the same page